500 points for Fleetwood FACup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 points for Fleetwood FACup

Just bought 2tickets for the Fleetwood FC match , had to wait for 500 loyalty points to go with my Daughter. 500 points from 11:00am this morning. New ground, obviously, let’s have a cup run ⚪️⚪️⚪️

On current form just hope it will not end in another huge surprise.

Comment

Need the weather to improve , bet it's cold and icy up there in January . They'd beat the team that played Burnley last week.

Comment

It's difficult to see us winning this in 90 mins based on our current form and useless record in cups against minnows. I'm unclear what the script is if we manage to scrape a draw at 90 mins - is it straight to pens? Is there Extra Time? Replay? Either way I'm not excited about this tie. I know it's a new ground but let's face it, it's barely bigger than the crummy West London Stadium. Also, I am not sure I am physically capable of standing freezing my goolies off for 2hrs either, hats off to anyone who goes to this - should be immediately inducted into Elite QPR Supporter hall of fame.

Comment

hope those making the trip for this one get the result their efforts deserve
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

They're on General sale now. Reckon there'll probably be pay-on-the-gate availability - it's' a long way and a pig of a journey. Think there's a train strike the day before so there'll be disruption to Saturday early morning timetable due to trains/crews being in the wrong place and whatnot.

Comment

Working...
            X