Mark B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark B

Just seeing if anyone knows Mark B points tally after 21 games, seems like everyone praising mick b but we have still lost 8 games!!
    Mark B kept us in the play off places for a good chunk of the season until a horrible run mostly due to injuries

Originally posted by DJ1973 View Post
    Just seeing if anyone knows Mark B points tally after 21 games, seems like everyone praising mick b but we have still lost 8 games!!
    Mark B kept us in the play off places for a good chunk of the season until a horrible run mostly due to injuries
    Evening Mr Warburton.
    How you been keeping since you left us?

Comment

Earning an honest buck at West ham, "integrity" important to me unlike some...

Comment

West Ham not doing as well this season.

Mark Warburton, my view, Directors allowed contract to end because he showed no interest in young players. Two goalkeepers on bench, not filling bench.

Mick Beale showed interest in young players, Sinclair Armstrong, Ethan Laird, Tim.

Next manager has to develop young players in valuable assets.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post
          West Ham not doing as well this season.

Mark Warburton, my view, Directors allowed contract to end because he showed no interest in young players. Two goalkeepers on bench, not filling bench.

Mick Beale showed interest in young players, Sinclair Armstrong, Ethan Laird, Tim.

Next manager has to develop young players in valuable assets.
          Bringing in Laird and Tim hardly shows trust in our players. If anything it proves the point that Warbs was right for thinking some of our young players werent up to it and MB had to bring in prem quality youth.

Armstrong was on loan last season to gain some experience to allow him to play some part this season. Even now he's still raw and only playing because we didnt secure that forward from Villa.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Bringing in Laird and Tim hardly shows trust in our players. If anything it proves the point that Warbs was right for thinking some of our young players werent up to it and MB had to bring in prem quality youth.

Armstrong was on loan last season to gain some experience to allow him to play some part this season. Even now he's still raw and only playing because we didnt secure that forward from Villa.
            Fair point about players not being up to scratch. However, Warburton did ignore Sinclair Armstrong. Mick Beale had faith in him. Some sub appearances following loan at Torquay would have helped. Warburton ignored him completely. We ended up sending him out on loan to Aldershot.

Mark Warburton was good manager for QPR providing we found constant supply of experienced players for him. My only criticism is ignoring youth players. I'm not sure he involved them in training with 1st Team.

Comment

Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Fair point about players not being up to scratch. However, Warburton did ignore Sinclair Armstrong. Mick Beale had faith in him. Some sub appearances following loan at Torquay would have helped. Warburton ignored him completely. We ended up sending him out on loan to Aldershot.

Mark Warburton was good manager for QPR providing we found constant supply of experienced players for him. My only criticism is ignoring youth players. I'm not sure he involved them in training with 1st Team.
              Hes a kid now and was more of a kid then. Warbs also had more options up front. Armstrong is only getting hus chance now because of a shortgate up front.

His cameo performances his season is the correct timing in my opinion and hes still only 19.

Opinions differ which is fine.

Comment

Working...
              X