Away allocation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away allocation

Have just seen that we have allowed Luton the full allocation of over 1700 for the game on 29th?

Is that a joke? How many did they allow at that tin pot stadium a few weeks ago? 1700 of those clowns on the lash all day in London spells trouble big time. I would have given them 500 and said you're lucky it's even that much!!

Away teams have to get 10% capacity

Comment

I understand that but common sense would tell you that 1700 of that lot makes for a lot of hassle. The club aren't obligated to give 10% and I'm sure I read somewhere that Lee Hoos answered this question at the fans forum evening a few months ago. I believed he said that luton would receive a reduced allocation as a result of the trouble and rivalry this fixture seems to attract.

Comment

That's top tier only.

Comment

Thanks knocker. Can't wait. We owe them big time. Would love dunne to score aswell!!

Comment

Away ends holds 3018 , let them have the lot if they want them . Much better atmosphere if ground is full

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
              Away ends holds 3018 , let them have the lot if they want them . Much better atmosphere if ground is full
              Well given the trouble recently, I think it is sensible to cut their allocation to the top tier only.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Well given the trouble recently, I think it is sensible to cut their allocation to the top tier only.
                Have to disagree with u Conor . Whether they have 1.700 or 3k its only ever a few that come for trouble . Apart from the odd incident football violence at LR is a thing of the past. Why should the majority of their fans suffer

Comment

Working...
                X