• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laird could be recalled

Story in MEN....

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...loans-25618979

So will Tim …. He will be of to Scotland for 2nd half of season

Comment

Would you follow low life up there for all they know he may already be speaking to villa or anyone else he’s been chatting up

Comment

I cant see why Villa woukd think Tim is going to progress playing SPL football. He'd be better off in the PL2 that playing in some if those semi-pro games. The championship offers are better challenges. Hopefully the Villa guys will be happy with our new manager.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
          I cant see why Villa woukd think Tim is going to progress playing SPL football. He'd be better off in the PL2 that playing in some if those semi-pro games. The championship offers are better challenges. Hopefully the Villa guys will be happy with our new manager.
          That’s what ultimately it’s down too .. and if our new manager wants him I’m the team . They might have their own players they want to get in January.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

That’s what ultimately it’s down too .. and if our new manager wants him I’m the team . They might have their own players they want to get in January.
            Yeah, the style of football the new manager will want to play will be crucial. Although i guess our style is set by DoF and we wouldnt recruit a defensive or hoof ball type of manager.

Comment

As said, I hope both Laird and Tim are cheesed off with Beales lack of integrity

In any case, it’s mainly down to Man U and Villa as to where these 2 go

Comment

Working...
              X