Dieng

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dieng

It seems that Everton and B'mouth plus two foreign clubs are after Seny Dieng.

Only a matter of time before we have to sell one of our prized assets so that we can reinvest

Comment

I hope we get decent money for Dieng, Chair and Willock.

With a balanced squad thst money could ccoule im condident Beale is as good as any manager to push us forward. I hope these prem team dont act like tight wads with our players....they spend big elsewhere so do the right thing with our jewels.

Comment

May depend how he would feel about sitting on a bench elsewhere. Money no doubt tempting but you only get one career and he will want to spend as much of it as possible on the pitch.

Shame we can't still hope for £15m for Dickie!

Comment

I personally would be willing to sell Dieng over Willock and Chair.

I would say £5m-£7m would be my asking price + 20% sell on.

Comment

10 million for dieng. Stick walsh in goal. Go and buy a striker and a left back. If paal gets injured then the coach driver will have to start at left back!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
              10 million for dieng. Stick walsh in goal. Go and buy a striker and a left back. If paal gets injured then the coach driver will have to start at left back!!
              There seems to be enough interest in our players that we could go over budget in Jan and rebalance the numbers with sales in the summer. Any interest in Dieng, Chair and Willock will still be there in the summer.

If they go now it will hsve to be for good money. Dieng £10m, Chair £15m and Willock £20m. Those are top end prices in my opinion.

Hopefully we can hold onto all three and add to the squad this Jan as the premiership prize is so big. Summer prices for those boys Dieng £7m, Chair £10m and Willock £15m.

Comment

Working...
              X