Stef out ….

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stef out ….

With Beale confirming that Stef out tomorrow and Saturday, who would you have to replace him? I’d go with Dozzell and play Field deeper. Amos has been out of sorts the last few games.

Willock back which is great.

Roberts out till after the World Cup.

Clarke-Salter unlikely to be fit so Dickie will start. Dunne could feature at the weekend.

Its normally the teams with the bigger squads that last the dustance. Our squad is looking thin already and the WC cant come quick enough. We need more signings in Jan too.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      Its normally the teams with the bigger squads that last the dustance. Our squad is looking thin already and the WC cant come quick enough. We need more signings in Jan too.
      Agreed, hopefully the likes of Bonne, Thomas and Niko will be moved on to fund at least a couple of signings

Our injuries are a major concern though but I guess that’s what you get for free signings etc

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post

Agreed, hopefully the likes of Bonne, Thomas and Niko will be moved on to fund at least a couple of signings

Our injuries are a major concern though but I guess that’s what you get for free signings etc
        Yeah, good players who can play 35+ games a season cost decent money are dont tend to be found in the bargain bucket.

Might be time to move Albert on too. I havent seen his name recently....i assume he's injured unless ive missed his name on the subs list????

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Yeah, good players who can play 35+ games a season cost decent money are dont tend to be found in the bargain bucket.

Might be time to move Albert on too. I havent seen his name recently....i assume he's injured unless ive missed his name on the subs list????
          He played for the B team last Friday. I agree though possibly time to move him on too

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
            With Beale confirming that Stef out tomorrow and Saturday, who would you have to replace him? I’d go with Dozzell and play Field deeper. Amos has been out of sorts the last few games.

Willock back which is great.

Roberts out till after the World Cup.

Clarke-Salter unlikely to be fit so Dickie will start. Dunne could feature at the weekend.
            TBF I thought Amos added some bite on Friday when he came on

Comment

Would be Amos for me, for me jury still out on Dozzell, he may just bring in willock and stay as it was Armstrong & Dykes, but not gone 2 up top all season don't see why he'll start now.
              Amos & Willock probably do 60mins in Armstrong back on the bench , squad starting to look a little thin with all the injuries I think he'll go,
              Dieng,
              Laird Balogan Dickie, Paal
              Field Amos Dozzell Willock
              Chair Dykes

Comment

This the match thread ?

Comment

Games won: 41
                  Games drawn: 36
                  Games lost: 50

Comment

Last time we won there was back in 2008