On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

To be successful you sometimes have to win ugly, and boy was today one of those performances, we never really got going although at times looked very good.We got overrun in midfield and our forward play was too slow.
    Wigan we’re a decent team and tough to break down.
    laird was being overrun and had little support.
    Beale duly brought on Amos at h/t to help him out,unfortunately all 3 of the earlier subs, Amos, Dozzell and Dickie looked well off the pace, especially Dozzell.

Thought MOTM was Dykes who worked his nuts off, Chair, Field and Balogun also had good games.

Overall 3 hard earned points on a off day will do me fine.

Agreed . We can’t win like we did vs Cardiff every game .Wigan I thought were decent 2nd half . Last season we would of drawn that or even lost .
    great 3 points and we keep going . Urssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post
      Agreed . We can’t win like we did vs Cardiff every game .Wigan I thought were decent 2nd half . Last season we would of drawn that or even lost .
      great 3 points and we keep going . Urssssssss
      My words exactly to Mrs Cross it Dave.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Romford how did the young boy Armstrong get on? Did he just run out of steam. Hopefully Stefan isn't out for too long because he definitely makes us tick and 2 assists we need him back asap
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Romford how did the young boy Armstrong get on? Did he just run out of steam. Hopefully Stefan isn't out for too long because he definitely makes us tick and 2 assists we need him back asap
          Sinclair has lot to learn, have noticed small improvements every time he plays,he is now thinking more about his passing,is a breath of fresh air to watch just for his enthusiasm, todays substitution was more tactical than anything else.

Comment

Think we lost our way a bit when SJ went off
            .Dykes as said put a proper shift In. Thought JCS was good and field tried hard . We won thats all that matters .Would like to see Richards given a bit more game time

Comment

Working...
            X