On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Top of the league and maybe on the verge of our manager walking away, surely only at Rangers could this happen.
    Disappointing if he goes, however job now looks a good one for a top class replacement.

Onto the game, very easy win against a truly dreadful Cardiff team, yes they went down to 10 men, however even with 11 they were the pits.
    Excellent performance from young Armstrong who movement and hold up play was the best we have seen, just needs to watch the offsides as he has pace and power to beat most defenders.

Overall a very good team display with Chair my MOTM, Dykes was on fire, scored 2 an could have got 4.

Beale must be torn, however 400 k a year or 2 million in the Prem, not the hardest decision in the world.

Heard Scott Parker’s name mentioned, hope not as bloke is a turd

If mick goes i will be gutted if they get scott Parker in he would never be accepted by the majority of r's fan big big no from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Herts hoops View Post
      If mick goes i will be gutted if they get scott Parker in he would never be accepted by the majority of r's fan big big no from me.
      Scott Parker would be an incredible appointment ,dont care that he was Fulham manager before

Comment

If they appoint that totally big headed bottom wipe Parker, my season tickets will be in an envelope back to the club before the ink on the contract is dry.

Can't stand the bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Scott Parker would be an incredible appointment ,dont care that he was Fulham manager before
          A sick joke surely ??!!

Comment

Just home, you cannot begrudge Mick going to the promised land. I maybe wrong but the passion, desire and intelligence of this squad of players, I have not seen for many a year. I was wrong about Beale when we appointed him. I am big enough and ugly enough to admit that. Hopefully the big wigs can use the same decision making process for his replacement. Keep the faith. Come on you R's.

Comment

Scott Parker uses my mates business often . He has only good things to say about him.
              I'd have no problem with him if he was our next choice . Hoping Beale stays

Comment

A third of the way into the season and you cant ask more than being top of the league.

I dont care if thete's a clause in his contract that he can speak to another club if a set compo amount is offered.

We should tell him there's funds available in Jan to add another striker and give him a new contract with a £3m bonus if he gets us promoted this season. Keep doing what hes doing and other prem jobs will come along in the future.
                Last edited by SheepRanger; 20-10-2022, 10:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                  Top of the league and maybe on the verge of our manager walking away, surely only at Rangers could this happen.
                  Disappointing if he goes, however job now looks a good one for a top class replacement.

Onto the game, very easy win against a truly dreadful Cardiff team, yes they went down to 10 men, however even with 11 they were the pits.
                  Excellent performance from young Armstrong who movement and hold up play was the best we have seen, just needs to watch the offsides as he has pace and power to beat most defenders.

Overall a very good team display with Chair my MOTM, Dykes was on fire, scored 2 an could have got 4.

Beale must be torn, however 400 k a year or 2 million in the Prem, not the hardest decision in the world.

Heard Scott Parker’s name mentioned, hope not as bloke is a turd
                  Another spot on report Romford..I was in loft lower last night in the safe standing area for the first time..it was quality. Like a throw back to the old days. Lots of signing, chanting etc. People chatting to each other as you can't do that sitting down. We played very well, the red card killed it though. Not sure it was a pen in real time. I haven't seen a replay yet. Chair was the main man again, Dykes looks a different player when he gets a goal. Laird makes us such a better team when he's in it though.

All round good performance. Only at Rangers do you go top of the league with a 3 nil win and leave the ground gutted cos the manager looks to be on the way out the door!!! Sums us up!! Lol!!

Whatever happens, we have a bloody good side with some real characters in it who love playing for this club. Its a hell of a opportunity for someone else to come in and keep this train moving forwards!! I just hope the club appoint the right person if Beale moves on. JUST NOT SCOTT PARKER!!! He can #### off!!

Comment

I take this Beale leaving us like a student that while studying for his 'O' levels, jump the present to go to University.

Comment

Parker over hyped in Premiership and Fulham went down with a whimper. Was linked with much bigger jobs but they were poor, predictable and ultimately went down without a fight. In my view they had the squad to make a fight for it. To be fair has done well enough at this level albeit with good squads at his disposal.

Am surprised Prem teams interested in Mick. If I was running a mid/lower Prem side I would be thinking of him as one to maybe keep an eye on but after a management career spanning 15 league games he simply wouldn't be in the running for a job right now. This league is super tight and we could end the season top six or lower mid table, hopefully no lower. Any team can beat any other team home or away. We have made a great start under Mick with lots of promising signs but need to really go through a hard winter first and then see where we are to properly judge.

Would be disappointed to see him go but you can imagine the kind of wage difference and not as if he will have made a fortune as a player unlike many others in his position.

Comment

Money talks in whatever game you're in
                        Why wouldn't he go wolves will double his money . Yes on the flip side he's building something here but it could easily go wrong ...We need to offer him a new contract and up his £££

Comment

The penalty and sending off seemed harsh. I say that, but the TV pics I saw were dreadfully dark and gloomy so it was hard to be definitive one way or t'other- I remember EFC moaning about the lighting last season, are our floodlights getting a bit yellowy and dim again?

Comment

Working...
                          X