How many points were you expecting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many points were you expecting...

from the 3 games. Sheff Utd, Reading and Luton?

I was happy with 4 points, 1 win 1 draw with 1 loss, so anything more is just a bonus.

Comment

Comment

I never consider anything but a Win, leave that to the Pundits, when we take to the Pitch I always Believe we have a Chance and Sometimes I'm right.

Comment

Think we will Ravage Luton, Willock back 4 or 5 for us May let them Score a Cheaky 1

Comment

Before the 3 games I expected 2 pts (DLD).

After the performance at Bristol (and Blades only drawing at home with Brum) I felt we would win at Blades.

After winning the two away games I felt certain we'd crash and burn to Reading.

Even with all that "flip flopping" , at no point did I expect 9 pts.

Comment

7 w d w

Comment

LLL

Comment

I said would've been happy with 6/7 absolutely great we got nine just hope we can keep it going against Luton Cardiff & Wigan

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    I said would've been happy with 6/7 absolutely great we got nine just hope we can keep it going against Luton Cardiff & Wigan
                    Now that really would be something. Unlikely but really something.

Comment

Working...
                    X