Dozzell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dozzell

Surprised there hasn’t been a bit more on the way the current system has brought Dozzell to life.

Along with SJ he has been the most improved player the last few games, linking up play and seemingly growing in confidence.

I hope with the new players brought into midfield he doesn’t just get relegated to the reserves as we may be about to see why Warbs brought him in to the squad.

Great to have that competition for places though, and some players who can maybe fill in if we lose Chair or Willock for a couple of matches.

I get the sense Beale likes continuity so let’s see what he goes for today. My sense is pretty much the same team, and early substitutions as in the last game.

Agree , he has upped his game seems more fluid and combative

Comment

#### poor result today. We just don't have any consistency. Going to be a long painful frustrating season I'm afraid
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        #### poor result today. We just don't have any consistency. Going to be a long painful frustrating season I'm afraid
        What's new?

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
          Yes it seems to be a system that works better at home than away …

Comment

Working...
          X