Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Away ticket allocation

Away ticket availability (qpr.co.uk)

Seems fair enough in my eyes but no doubt some will be against it.

Just more drunken youngsters like we had at Peterborough, Coventry and reading . But hey I was a drunken youngster once .

Comment

Just seems funny releasing General Sale tickets after 80% sold and not on a specific day. Means you have to keep on checking at various times on various days.

Comment

They want to try answering the phones

Comment

How does making a few hundred tickets at Swansea potentially available to any old Herbert "grow our fanbase"??? Doesn't put money into our coffers either. Simple fact is there will always be several away games where not everybody can get a ticket and there will be many other games when there be several hundred unsold tickets floating about.... it's swings and roundabouts.

​​​​​​It is annoying that most of our local rivals over past few years have piddly little away ends that barely accommodate a couple of thousand. I often get jealous of NW clubs cos most of their local rivals have massive away ends and can accommodate 4-7000 away fans.

If likes of Brentford, Fulham, Millwall, Reading, Luton had away ends like Blackburn, Preston, Bolton, Tranmere and Wigan I don't think there'd be so many new young fans getting cheesed off about not being able to get tickets.

Comment

With a bit of thought over this it's only going to matter at Luton and reading . Can't see anywhere else selling out . Next season at Fulham and Bournemouth if they come down
            So it would of probably been better to leave things as they were

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              How does making a few hundred tickets at Swansea potentially available to any old Herbert "grow our fanbase"??? Doesn't put money into our coffers either. Simple fact is there will always be several away games where not everybody can get a ticket and there will be many other games when there be several hundred unsold tickets floating about.... it's swings and roundabouts.

​​​​​​It is annoying that most of our local rivals over past few years have piddly little away ends that barely accommodate a couple of thousand. I often get jealous of NW clubs cos most of their local rivals have massive away ends and can accommodate 4-7000 away fans.

If likes of Brentford, Fulham, Millwall, Reading, Luton had away ends like Blackburn, Preston, Bolton, Tranmere and Wigan I don't think there'd be so many new young fans getting cheesed off about not being able to get tickets.
              it looks as if millwall are giving up and down this season, so thats got to be 3,000.....always thought reading was 4,000.
              but fulham, brentford and luton are just rediculous and pathetic away allocations.

Comment

Originally posted by wormholt View Post

it looks as if millwall are giving up and down this season, so thats got to be 3,000.....always thought reading was 4,000.
                but fulham, brentford and luton are just rediculous and pathetic away allocations.
                Only after police permission.

Never had problems there but, I'd be very surprised if we got both tiers. I hope we do.

Comment

Working...
                X