Player exchange.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player exchange.

We are skint and it is so obvious that there is no money available unless we sell. Fans are always complaining that some of our squad players are not good enough. if we go after a good DIV 1 or 2 players, should we offer some of our players as part of a deal? I mean, if a player we want costs a million, we can offer some of it in money and the rest a player exchange. I do not want to name players, however, if some are so sure that they are not going to cut it in the championship then it will be better to move elsewhere. Ok, a player has to accept the move if under contract and the other club must agree on our valuation of a player. This way we will get some money for our fringe players and maybe help us signed better ones.

We have a decent enough squad now. I think it's time to just settle down and let Beale get on with it.

​​​​​​Modern new players take too long to bed-in and get in the swing. May as well let this current lot get their heads down and takes us up to November 12th break for World Cup. Exactly 3 months.

Comment

Fine in theory but most of our fringe players have already flopped in loans to lower division clubs and would prove hard to shift..

Comment

Working...
      X