Defence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defence

I was listening to Martin Keown on the Gunners' game commentary- what a no nonsense defender he was and footballing brain- could we gat him as a defence coach to organise ours?

No he’s a muppet

Comment

Originally posted by stainrod67 View Post
      No he’s a muppet
      Kermit or Miss Piggy ???

Comment

Fozzy bear

Comment

Thinks he is funny but he definitely isn’t

Comment

Fella talks out of his A

Comment

Gary Neville can sometimes sound like a Manager on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by KLOS View Post
                I was listening to Martin Keown on the Gunners' game commentary- what a no nonsense defender he was and footballing brain- could we gat him as a defence coach to organise ours?
                Great player and no nonsense like you said but comes across as not very bright when I've seen him on motd etc. Don't think he'd be good at getting his point across etc.

Comment

Matty

Thanks for a polite response- oh to have had a defence with Keown in it, but I suppose we were blessed with all those ' clever' than he who could not defend to save their lives. I exclude Macca. of course- a great defender- good job we did not obsess about his IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Great player and no nonsense like you said but comes across as not very bright when I've seen him on motd etc. Don't think he'd be good at getting his point across etc.
                    Well he had a good laugh at the video of Tony Adam trying to coach in Spain. He had no idea what Adam's was trying to teach those lads.

Comment

Working...
                    X