R's fans based in Northamptonshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R's fans based in Northamptonshire

I'm sure there are a few more of us than we realise!!
    If there are any rangers fans who live in Northamptonshire and are ever in need of a lift or fancy car sharing now and again then give me a shout.

Occasionally I travel down on my own due to lack of interest from other family members who have lost their love/hope/despair of qpr!!! Lol!!

Just putting it out there if there are others heading the same route to hq and I'm happy to share fuel costs & ####### ulez rip off charge etc!!

When I used to sit in the ellersie . Fella next to me and his son were from Northampton both ST holders think they both worked for the railway

Comment

I’m in Grange Park , Northampton
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Had a girlfriend that moved to Rectory farm , she never came back . When we went to Leeds away in the FA cup over 30 years ago I made my cousin do a detour to her house in the transit ( sod the new fella). She wasn't in , neighbour said she was at her mum's in Richmond..
        . 10 mins drive from me

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Had a girlfriend that moved to Rectory farm , she never came back . When we went to Leeds away in the FA cup over 30 years ago I made my cousin do a detour to her house in the transit ( sod the new fella). She wasn't in , neighbour said she was at her mum's in Richmond..
          . 10 mins drive from me

Comment

Missing the game next week because off a wedding in Northampton
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
            X