Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Palace Thread

Losing 0-2, Eze and Zaha.
    I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Anyone know the Rangers line-up?
    "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

https://loftforwords.fansnetwork.co....tch-thread/#45
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

0-3

Comment

3-0 zaha

not slagging anyone off just where we are at

kakay been best player by a mile. Dieng should of done better for eze goal. Paal best tidy crossing erratic
          Dozzell started well awol 2nd half

main worry upfront in Dykes and Bonne honestly there’s still sod all goals in them and I’d be surprised if we see either start when willock roberts etc fit

main difference is final 3rd and goals will have to come from others unless we find a cf

armstrong on a bit late imo may of seen him play against a better defender than Wealdstone dykes off he’s had not a lot of service however you look at it a turd is always a turd

Comment

I know many here do not rate him, however, Kakay was our best player today. Did some good runs and put some decent crosses as well. That Sinclair Armstrong looks good. He only played for eight minutes and was unlucky not to score. Rate him more than Dykes, who looks too static and too slow. Palace showed all the experience of a Premier club, although the score was harsh on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
              I know many here do not rate him, however, Kakay was our best player today. Did some good runs and put some decent crosses as well. That Sinclair Armstrong looks good. He only played for eight minutes and was unlucky not to score. Rate him more than Dykes, who looks too static and too slow. Palace showed all the experience of a Premier club, although the score was harsh on us.
              Spot on

liked to of seen Armstrong for 30 mins, kakay had zaha to mark and he did it very well.

Comment

Considering Kakay was one of the unlikely first eleven , he did very well, especially as was up against Zaha and sometimes Eze also.

Johansen is disappointing again unfortunately and Dykes and Bonne as your two up top, is a concern.

Two new players did well, although also feel we need Dunne on pitch also as one of our better players.

Shodopo, Armstrong and Thomas lively for the short time they were all on.

Midfield a concern but several not playing currently.

That would have been the general fare we would have faced if promotion had been achieved.

Thank God we were crap last two months last season.

Watching us being as easily outclassed week in week out, would have been gut wrenching.

Difficult to gain anything from that apart from the fact we desperately need at least one attacking centre forward.. probably two.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                    Anyone know the Rangers line-up?
                    Lining up in a 4-3-3 formation, the R’s began with Seny Dieng in goal, behind a back four of Ossie Kakay, Rob Dickie, Jake Clarke-Salter and Kenneth Paal.

Skipper Stefan Johansen was joined by Sam Field and Andre Dozzell in the middle of midfield, with Albert Adomah and Ilias Chair deployed just off Lyndon Dykes up front.

QPR: Dieng, Kakay, Dickie, Clarke-Salter (Dunne 71), Paal, Field, Johansen, Dozzell, Adomah (Bonne 60), Chair (Shodipo 71), Dykes (Armstrong 84).

Subs not used: Walsh, Hamalainen, Thomas, Drewe.

Comment

Thanks LRL. Caught it on the offy when it went up.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

I know it's only a friendly BUT
                        there are some big problems that need fixing sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by eam1882 View Post
                          I know it's only a friendly BUT
                          there are some big problems that need fixing sooner than later.
                          The quicker roberts and willock are back the better we will be

Dykes either way you look at it offers sod all in link up play or a threat to scoring, Armstrong did more in 8 mins which sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Lining up in a 4-3-3 formation, the R’s began with Seny Dieng in goal, behind a back four of Ossie Kakay, Rob Dickie, Jake Clarke-Salter and Kenneth Paal.

Skipper Stefan Johansen was joined by Sam Field and Andre Dozzell in the middle of midfield, with Albert Adomah and Ilias Chair deployed just off Lyndon Dykes up front.

QPR: Dieng, Kakay, Dickie, Clarke-Salter (Dunne 71), Paal, Field, Johansen, Dozzell, Adomah (Bonne 60), Chair (Shodipo 71), Dykes (Armstrong 84).

Subs not used: Walsh, Hamalainen, Thomas, Drewe.
                            I thought he came on for SJ?
                            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                            Work Best When Open...
                            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I thought he came on for SJ?
                              Yes he did, did ok

Comment

Working...
                              X