Hallescher FC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallescher FC

RANGERS rounded off their trip to Germany with a 1-1 draw against Hallescher FC.

Mick Beale’s QPR started slowly and fell behind after just 15 seconds at the Leuna Chemie Stadion – Leon Damer striking beyond the returning Seny Dieng.

But the spoils would be shared thanks to Macauley Bonne, whose smart finish levelled matters shortly before the interval.

Rangers continued with the 4-3-3 formation in which they started Wednesday’s 4-0 victory over FSV Zwickau.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/first...cher-fc-v-qpr/

Bonne firing himself to a start at ewood

Comment

Yeah, Bonne is doing well and perhaps he's coming into his prime as he approaches his 27th birthday in Oct.

Perhaps he just never felt appreciated at the R's before being further down the pecking order. Being recognised as a player who could be the main man may be the motivation he needs to get going.

Before the pre-season I couldnt see him being worth more than £500k but for that money we may as well keep him. There'll be a different class of defender next to him when the season starts though.

We're not exactly flowing with main striker talent so we should definitely keep him and look at the situation again in Jan.

Comment

At this stage I can only put my faith in the Gaffer and all at HQ and as always the Start of the Season finds me a believer, get behind me Satan......
        You Wonderful Rrrss!

Comment

Beale said in his interview that we should announced one of two signings next week. I'll go with the RB from Millwall and Wells.

Comment

Working...
          X