No announcement yet.

Recast for todays game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These games more about getting match fit than the results , Beale will have a good idea of his starting line up against Blackburn. He'll look at the players in Germany and may look at one or two in different positions but will know by watching last season's videos what players are capable of .

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      These games more about getting match fit than the results , Beale will have a good idea of his starting line up against Blackburn. He'll look at the players in Germany and may look at one or two in different positions but will know by watching last season's videos what players are capable of .
      I would hope we are still looking to sign another left back and a left winger. Shodipo and uncle can give us width if we ever go 4 4 2. We simply can't do that on the left. There is no one left after paal. Niko shouldn't be anywhere near the match day squad so get rid of him. Still need a target man as dykes is too injury prone by now and struggles as a lone striker.

Getting a right back in is number 1 priority. Surely there are other better options than a lad who has only played 1 season for Millwall ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

I would hope we are still looking to sign another left back and a left winger. Shodipo and uncle can give us with if we ever go 4 4 2. We simply can't do that on the left. There is no one left after paal. Niko shouldn't be anywhere near the match day squad so get rid of him. Still need a target man as dykes is too injury prone by now and struggles as a lone striker.

Getting a right back in is number 1 priority. Surely there are other better options than a lad who has only played 1 season for Millwall ffs.
        Agree with all that mate! RB, LW and 2 x decent strikers who actually SCORE goals!!!!

Watch us go out and get 2 more CMFs in!!! Only at the Rangers!!!

Comment

Even though Bonne scored two you just dont know whether he'll be up for it the whole season. He tailed off badly in the second half of last season. Perhaps he doesnt like the cold. I wouldnt put too much faith in him going into the season.

Bonne and Dykes as our main two strikers doesnt fill me with any confidence for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
            Even though Bonne scored two you just dont know whether he'll be up for it the whole season. He tailed off badly in the second half of last season. Perhaps he doesnt like the cold. I wouldnt put too much faith in him going into the season.

Bonne and Dykes as our main two strikers doesnt fill me with any confidence for next season.
            Can’t see Bonne being here as for Dykes he looks overweight and personally think there’s not many goals in either of them, Dykes will have a purple patch of 5 or 6 then sod all. Get the feeling Beale will go with chair, willock either side of roberts when willock is back he wants pace and closing down. Still need a at least two in ideally 3 or 4 as like others said nico needs to go personally I’d let Thomas go runs a lot but no end product from what I’ve seen to date

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Can’t see Bonne being here as for Dykes he looks overweight and personally think there’s not many goals in either of them, Dykes will have a purple patch of 5 or 6 then sod all. Get the feeling Beale will go with chair, willock either side of roberts when willock is back he wants pace and closing down. Still need a at least two in ideally 3 or 4 as like others said nico needs to go personally I’d let Thomas go runs a lot but no end product from what I’ve seen to date
              Thomas is great until he gets in the box and then he looks like he's playing Sunday league! Truly awful how a professional footballer can have no clue what to do when he's put under pressure when it should be 2nd nature to him by now. He's league 1 at best, probably more suited to league 2. Shame as he has a lot of attributes, quick, a bit of skill, guts, great attitude and keeps himself fit. Just no brain/intelligence/nous when it's needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Kelman looks very talented, but probably out on loan for half a season.
                Didn't seem be in the game from my viewpoint.

Strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Thomas is great until he gets in the box and then he looks like he's playing Sunday league! Truly awful how a professional footballer can have no clue what to do when he's put under pressure when it should be 2nd nature to him by now. He's league 1 at best, probably more suited to league 2. Shame as he has a lot of attributes, quick, a bit of skill, guts, great attitude and keeps himself fit. Just no brain/intelligence/nous when it's needed.
                  Thinking just needs one to go in. Believe he panics and even a wide open goal is missable.

Hoping this is the case otherwise yes he just not good enough to play an attacking role. Possibly beale could play him elsewhere in the team. Maybe where he plays currently is not for him...

Comment

Just seen the highlights. Who was it that brought down their player for their pen? Player going nowhere and very rash. Whoever that was has to do a lot to impress from now on. Am I right in thinking it was Gubbins? If so, it's a loan for him for sure.
                    Last edited by SheepRanger; 11-07-2022, 10:57 AM.

Comment

It was masterson wasn't it??

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo

Yes, you are correct. My addled brain strikes again.
                        Lol! Either way it was a bad pen to give away. Not sure masterson is going to get much game time and at his age he needs to get first team football. Playing him as a defensive centre mid won't help him either. If field goes down then who plays that role? We need to sign at least 4 more players imo.

Comment

• 0 FSV Zwickau
                          • 4 QPR
                            • LYNDON DYKES
                            • ANDRE DOZZELL
                            • STEFAN JOHANSEN
                            • ILIAS CHAIR

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/fixtures/first...zwickau-v-qpr/

Lyndon Dykes (three minutes), Andre Dozzell (11) and Stefan Johansen (36) were all on target ahead of half-time, before Ilias Chair added gloss to the scoreline on 54 minutes – wrapping up this emphatic win at the same time.

In what is fast becoming an accustomed 4-4-3 formation, Rangers lined up with Joe Walsh in goal, behind a back four of Aaron Drewe, Rob Dickie, Jake Clarke-Salter and Kenneth Paal.

Skipper Johansen, Sam Field and Dozzell made up QPR’s midfield three, with Mide Shodipo and Ilias Chair operating just behind Dykes in attack.

QPR: Walsh, Drewe (Dunne 45), Dickie (Masterson 60), Clarke-Salter (60), Paal (Hamalainen 60), Field (Thomas 60), Dozzell (Duke-McKenna 60), Johansen (Owens 60), Shodipo (Adomah 45), Chair (Kelman 60), Dykes (Bonne 45).

Comment

Comment

Still not convinced about the strip. Better than theirs though.

Comment

Working...
                                X