Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardiff and Luton

Cardiff signing everyone!!

Luton - some shrewd signings in my opinion including Barnsley’s 2 best players. Think they’ll do well next season

As for us, we need to get moving a bit!!

Yeah, I've certainly noticed Cardiff who I think have signed eleven new players. No idea if they're a pile of dross though.

Comment

Remember we have the core of the same eleven from last year that was playing well...

Starting 11
      Dieng
      Dickie
      Dunne
      Amos
      Field
      Willock
      Chair
      Dykes
      Adomah
      Dozzell
      Stefan

Squad
      Thomas
      KayKay

Now keep in mind we've already brought a new LB, CB and Forward in, who are all players for the starting eleven, it really shows the place we are at.

We don't need to sign 11 players, we need to sign 5-6 with quality.

Comment

Luton made some decent signings tbf.

Cardiff lost a lot of players and are replacing them. Not really impressed with who they've signed though. Sawyers is slightly surprising but he's struggled for form for a few seasons now.

Comment

Luton having adebayo and Morris up top with freeman and woodrow behind are going to cause teams a lot of problems. We should be looking at adebayo as an example of the kind of striker we need. Tall, quick and can bully the opposition. We don't have that player at our club.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
            Remember we have the core of the same eleven from last year that was playing well...

Starting 11
            Dieng
            Dickie
            Dunne
            Amos
            Field
            Willock
            Chair
            Dykes
            Adomah
            Dozzell
            Stefan

Squad
            Thomas
            KayKay

Now keep in mind we've already brought a new LB, CB and Forward in, who are all players for the starting eleven, it really shows the place we are at.

We don't need to sign 11 players, we need to sign 5-6 with quality.
            Exactly! Our key bit of business was getting rid of the clown who crashed the second half of the season. Our current roster of players proved they can be a powerful/effective unit over 2021 and I'm confident we can mount a challenge if Beale has any tactical chops about him.
            Yep, I wouldn't say NO to some quality incomings but we have to be realistic about our budget too.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post

Exactly! Our key bit of business was getting rid of the clown who crashed the second half of the season. Our current roster of players proved they can be a powerful/effective unit over 2021 and I'm confident we can mount a challenge if Beale has any tactical chops about him.
              Yep, I wouldn't say NO to some quality incomings but we have to be realistic about our budget too.
              Im with you Abs, Think Warbs royally got it belly up from transfer window in Jan, too many injured as well.

More pace seems to be coming in which was badly needed, fair play to staff put his hands up said wasn't fit etc should of done better lets see if it happens as id take a fit Stef pulling strings over Freeman and Woodrow. im never interested in others signing loads any decent side only needs a couple each season

Comment

Working...
              X