Just back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back

Ok i was happy at LR today for the first time in ages, towards the end of the match the upper loft was signing and there was a good atmosphere. The streaker lightened the mood today and was hilarious (i laughed at him before because i saw him and thought he was a complete nutter in a yellow tracksuit!). Im not great at these things but here we go:

Ikeme- Ok, did what he needed to do, kicking was a bit astray sometimes and i saw harford shout at him in the first half for it after he kicked it into the stands

ramage- I really think he is a poor footballer, a nice bloke and gives his allbut he just isn't up to

gorkks- Mediocre, loves to smash it upfield rather then pass it

stewart- Aerial presence was important but again he loves hoofing it

hill- Decent, he played better then he did at ipswich but needs to work on his positioning (he looked really happy after the game)

buzsaky- Ok, worked his nuts off and played alright

Faurlin- Top man, played well and unlike most players who come here he gets on with it and even though he got a knock to his head he carried on the whole game, couldnt fault his effort and passing. Even applauded the crowd at the end with cook. I really rate him

Connoly- Played well but prefer him at right back instead of ramager. Top man and i hope he isnt out for long

cook- He wasnt that effective in the first half but he really stepped up his game in the second. looked genuinley happy after the game and was really relieved. Back to his old self.

Simpson- Did what he needed to do and nearly doubled his tally in the second half, i really hope we sign him.

German- Is he really only 18? He is big and is a good player to have. Looked gutted when he missed a couple of chances but it was his first start so i'll forgive him. Really good experience for him and we should keep hold of him. Better then vine and priskin, was one of the positives for today. Deserved his own standing ovation which is why harford took him off (i think).

Subs

Vine-Didnt have anything to do at all
    Taarabt- Good player to have on, really helped to keep the ball at the end
    borrowdale- Played out of position but played ok

MOTM-German as i explained before and he really worked hard, but a special mention to simpson, cook and faurlin as they all played well

I didnt agree with Harfords team choice, the team (IMO) should be:

Ikeme/Cerny
    Connoly Gorkks Stewart Borrowdale
    Taarabt Buzsaky Faurlin Cook
    German Simpson

Ramage shouldnt be starting ahead of leighterwood or connoly IMHO

And vine should not be near this club again, he is not up to it and he went straight down the tunnel after the game without acknowledging the fans
    Last edited by qpr-buzsaky; 20-02-2010, 08:47 PM.

Got to say I was very disappointed with those who didn't bother to turn up today. The team did exactly what we needed to do in our position and scrap for every ball. german was great and was exactly the right sort of player to compliment Simpson and I thought we looked very comfortable with Conners at RB and then he got injured. All in all a good day at LR and got to say it was good to get the Upper Loft going, us in JU did our bit at the end.

Wer'e Queens Park Rangers we rule supreme.
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Working...
    X