Can he be stopped ?????

He looks a beast I wouldn’t fancy marking him

Comment

He looks a fit lad fair play.

Comment

Look at the size of his feet !!!

Comment

Comment

I'm struggling to recognise a couple of those lads! Bonne has bleached hair, who's the lad with the beard? Could have been Clarke salter?? Thought it was Andre gray for a second!!

Comment

Where is Chair ? I know Dykes is crocked but Chair ?

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  Where is Chair ? I know Dykes is crocked but Chair ?
                  I think he was playing for Morocco in the Nations Cup so probably wont be back for a few weeks yet

Comment

ILIAS Chair, Seny Dieng, Lyndon Dykes and Osman Kakay will all report to Heston for the first time this pre-season in the coming days.

The quartet have been in international action for their respective nations over the summer.

Looking ahead, QPR head coach Michael Beale said: "It was important that we gave the players who went away on international duty three weeks off.

"They needed the time to mentally and physically relax from the end of the season. Ossie, Seny and Ilias all travelled a long, long way and it was important to give them time to get back to their families and recover.

"All four boys were keen to come back in early, which was nice, but they'll return on Monday - Ilias on Thursday - and that gives them four full weeks until the first league game of the season.

"Considering they've been playing games, I expect them all to be sharp when they come back in. They're all really important players for us and it'll be exciting to have things coming together next week."

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...monday-290622/

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                      ILIAS Chair, Seny Dieng, Lyndon Dykes and Osman Kakay will all report to Heston for the first time this pre-season in the coming days.

The quartet have been in international action for their respective nations over the summer.

Looking ahead, QPR head coach Michael Beale said: "It was important that we gave the players who went away on international duty three weeks off.

"They needed the time to mentally and physically relax from the end of the season. Ossie, Seny and Ilias all travelled a long, long way and it was important to give them time to get back to their families and recover.

"All four boys were keen to come back in early, which was nice, but they'll return on Monday - Ilias on Thursday - and that gives them four full weeks until the first league game of the season.

"Considering they've been playing games, I expect them all to be sharp when they come back in. They're all really important players for us and it'll be exciting to have things coming together next week."

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...monday-290622/
                      Was Dykes carried into Heston to avoid him stubbing his toe against the unfamiliar door frame?

Comment

Inside Training

Comment

Working...
                        X