• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hilarious! loved how he was giving instructions to all the players hahaha
    http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

It was Hammer :laughter:

Comment

his name is tommie was with me at the game, he wore a fishermans all in one yellow suit for easy strip.
        in the top ten of great days at rangers for me.
        u rrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss

Comment

Absolutely classic, best bit of movement on the pitch for the whole 90 mins!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
            his name is tommie was with me at the game, he wore a fishermans all in one yellow suit for easy strip.
            in the top ten of great days at rangers for me.
            u rrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssss
            When i saw him walking down to his seat i thought he was a wanna-be gangster (like tim westwood) and then next thing i see is him on the pitch and his mate sitting on the tracksuit. Brilliant!

Comment

Utterly FANTASTIC!! That was the funniest thing ive ever seen at qpr!!!
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

one question tho-WHY???!!

Comment

think the weather played a small part in his decision to keep his pants on!

Comment

the yellow suit did catch my eye when he came into the ground but now i see it was a good idea lol best bit was when he ran away getting his backside out at the steward :laughter:

Comment

:laugh: loved it how they carried him up the stairs with his pants on.. could of let him get his clothes

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                        :laugh: loved it how they carried him up the stairs with his pants on.. could of let him get his clothes
                        His mate hid the tracksuit (i saw him sitting on it), presumably so they couldnt find his seat number?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                          His mate hid the tracksuit (i saw him sitting on it), presumably so they couldnt find his seat number?
                          yh didn't think of that.. all i saw was that the stweard came back down after they took the streaker so i assumed they passed on his clothes?

Does anyone know what punishment he got?

Comment

he got let off shepards bush nick just after 6 without even a caution happy days

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                              yh didn't think of that.. all i saw was that the stweard came back down after they took the streaker so i assumed they passed on his clothes?

Does anyone know what punishment he got?
                              1/2 an hour with with everyones favourite steward(ess)
                              doing as she pleased with him.
                              Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

so funny, but from that point onwards it did actually get the fans going then as we all got a wake up call thanks to this!

i just couldnt stop laughing when i saw them carrying him up the stairs with one leg raised in the air! :laughter:
                                Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                                X