Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Exactly sm.
    Where is the management and players social conscience on this country's attitude towards humanity?
    Hypocrisy highlighted perfectly as you say
    It's OK they are gonna have the Rainbow Lace thing going on, what ever happened to Save The Children, wanna get their finger out of ####.

Comment

Southgate used these games as friendliest to try out players , rather than try to win games and build momentum and it blew up big time.

Shows you what having a settled side can do. He has changed the lineup drastically for every game whereas the opponents used virtually the same lineup for all 4 games.

The players should be embarrassed to have lost like that.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Southgate used these games as friendliest to try out players , rather than try to win games and build momentum and it blew up big time.

Shows you what having a settled side can do. He has changed the lineup drastically for every game whereas the opponents used virtually the same lineup for all 4 games.

The players should be embarrassed to have lost like that.
        So sad that the will not, they will be empowerd to have taken the Knee and nourished by the Managers Talk!
        Ps Covid lol
        Gender Ain't Fluid,

Comment

About right
          Attached Files

Comment

I think a lot of these players arnt that bothered by this Nations League.

just listen to what KDB said the other day, this NL is completely pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
              I think a lot of these players arnt that bothered by this Nations League.

just listen to what KDB said the other day, this NL is completely pointless.
              If England get relegated from their NL league and have a disaster of a World Cup then it will be close whether they'll be seeded in the next competition and be second out of the hat in future draws. You become a victim of you own failure and in the past Wales have been third out of the hat having to beat the likes Germany and Belgium just to hit second and get a play off chance.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

If England get relegated from their NL league and have a disaster of a World Cup then it will be close whether they'll be seeded in the next competition and be second out of the hat in future draws. You become a victim of you own failure and in the past Wales have been third out of the hat having to beat the likes Germany and Belgium just to hit second and get a play off chance.
                Can't believe how I Feel Sheep, but F em, All that Wonga they have and wanna tell me how I'm going wrong, em+

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Can't believe how I Feel Sheep, but F em, All that Wonga they have and wanna tell me how I'm going wrong, em+
                  I get it I really do.

I bet there wasnt a player out there against Hungary on less than £100k a week and they couldnt be bothered. But playing at that level is all about personal endorsement, sucking up to woke companies and less about football. Just look at Nationwide adverts and see their cringe worthy woke adverts and all they do is suck up to minority groups.

The Welsh, Scots and NI players put on their colours with pride and it's the pinnacle of their careers. Even "that tart" Bale cannot be criticised for the love he has for playing for his country. For England, it seems an inconvenience to top end premier league and champions league game. It's only good for sponsorship and Instagram likes.

I read the other day that Ronaldo has 500m Instagram followers and with the sponsors linked to his account, every post makes him £750k in commercial income. Only QprDave can get close to that!!

Comment

Money has and is ruining the game at the top level .

Comment

Here you go......why it's good to be an international footballer for England. This us what they aim for and the woke niceties feed into it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Instagram.html

Comment

Working...
                      X