Pre season fixtures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre season fixtures

Has anyone heard any news about the pre-season fixtures? we are 2 weeks away from the squad reporting back for training and we have only got news of the Germany tour happening and the two fixtures happening there.

I presume with covid on the wane all the Prem clubs are reverting to clearing off abroad for lucrative faux-tournaments? So, won't have likes of Man Utd and Leicester popping by again.

I predict we'll play a Wimbledon X! and Swindon Town.

Comment

Wealdstone 20th July.

Comment

2022/23 pre-season schedule:

Crawley Town v QPR - Saturday 9th July - 3pm kick-off - Broadfield Stadium

FSV Zwickau v QPR - Wednesday 13th July - 6pm kick-off (local time) - GGZ Arena

Hallescher FC v QPR - Saturday 16th July - 2pm kick-off (local time) - Leuna Chemie Stadion

Wealdstone v QPR - Wednesday 20th July - 7.45pm kick-off - Grosvenor Vale

Comment

https://www.crawleytownfc.com/club/v...he-first-time/

Comment

Presume that the 23rd or 24th July will be the home pre season game then.

Comment

Did Crawley in a pre season years ago , one of those easy buses turned over on the M25 . It was a roasting day just got there a few mins before ko

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                Presume that the 23rd or 24th July will be the home pre season game then.
                Yes. That'll be the Big One, a real humdinger. I'm leaning towards MK Dons now.....

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  Did Crawley in a pre season years ago , one of those easy buses turned over on the M25 . It was a roasting day just got there a few mins before ko
                  I was there too. The only player of ours I recognised was Patrick Agyemang. There were no team announcements, so goodness knows who actually played for us, and Pat came on as a sub.

Crawley fans were ####-a-hoop they'd beaten us though.

Comment

Originally posted by Undecided View Post

I was there too. The only player of ours I recognised was Patrick Agyemang. There were no team announcements, so goodness knows who actually played for us, and Pat came on as a sub.

Crawley fans were ####-a-hoop they'd beaten us though.
                    Do u know I'd even forgotten the score

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post

Do u know I'd even forgotten the score
                      Think it was a one goal margin to them?

3-2?

Comment

Think it was a one goal margin to them?

3-2?
                        I thought we beat them 4-2 or something. Pretty sure we didn't lose but I have a shocking memory!

Comment

Seems there were 2 games

02.08.11 4-2 Us
                          28.07.10 2-0 Them

Long time ago.

Comment

Seems there were 2 games

02.08.11 4-2 Us
                            28.07.10 2-0 Them

Long time ago.
                            That rings a bell. I have it in my head it was a QPR XI for the one we lost though. I remember thinking they were a strange choice of opposition as they had a reputation as agricultural cloggers who just spent 90minutes booting the opposition back then. Maybe our gaffer thought we needed toughening up?

Comment

Think it was the 2 nil loss I went.to , remember reading the programme that they'd beaten a lot of London teams that year pre season

Comment

Working...
                              X