Transfer Fees - Reality Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Fees - Reality Check

"Liverpool have completed the signing of Fabio Carvalho after agreeing a £7.7 million deal with Fulham"

£5m up front with the remainder in add-ons. That is a really low transfer fee for a player good enough for a top 4 side side.

I shudder to think what our "stars" are worth with that benchmark being set this summer.

Only due to his young age and contract near expiry I believe…. Otherwise would be looking at £20 mil +

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
      "Liverpool have completed the signing of Fabio Carvalho after agreeing a £7.7 million deal with Fulham"

£5m up front with the remainder in add-ons. That is a really low transfer fee for a player good enough for a top 4 side side.

I shudder to think what our "stars" are worth with that benchmark being set this summer.
      He is out of contract , so Fulham were due a compensation payment because of his age , Liverpool have agreed a fee with Fulham to save going to a tribunal.

Comment

Cheers chaps - I thought the market had collapsed at a time when we need it to be very alive!

I can see now that his contract expires 30 June 22.

Good deal for Liverpool and Fulham now he's helped them to a bigger prize.

Comment

I'm sure this was basically agreed nearly a year ago in tandem with the Harry Wilson deal/package.

I wouldn't be surprised if Carvalho was loaned back to FFC by end of next window.

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

The thing is he did not signed a professional contract with Fulham.

sorry, I didn’t bother reading on before posting.

Comment

Working...
            X