Liam Manning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Why’s does everyone think I’m jamesnutt? I’m not. I literally just thank him for the info as he is the best ITK across any qpr site
    An ITK that predicted that by now Liam Manning would have been our manager for at least the last ten days.

Err he has not been.

Therefore Fordy please explain your statement!!!

Comment

Manning dropped 5th now, so there is a slim chance, that he won´t be appointed end of last week. Shoot the messenger

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post

Why’s does everyone think I’m jamesnutt? I’m not. I literally just thank him for the info as he is the best ITK across any qpr site
        How is he the best when he always gets it wrong every time. He even got Manning as manager wrong. Everyone knows he is just a troll who loves the attention

Comment

James Nutt gets all the stuff he posts off of Newsnow, just ignore him…… and his mate Fordy.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
            James Nutt gets all the stuff he posts off of Newsnow, just ignore him…… and his mate Fordy.
            I think it's pretty obvious Fordy is not his "mate" ,or fordy nutts friend ,its not rocket science, one person with two profiles

Comment

Working...
            X