Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of the U23’s/ those out on loan …

Who ‘could’ feature in the 1st team/deserves at least a chance/2nd chance;

Bonne - his heart seems to be with Ipswich?
    Armstrong - at least get him on the bench
    Masterson - now or never
    Duke McKenna -looked good in the cameo league cup performances
    Nico H - maybe a 2nd chance. The powers must like him to offer him a 4 year deal
    De Vijs - if fit definitely starts in the 1st team
    Kelman - not convinced
    Shodipo - we do lack pace it has to be said

Who have I missed?

Thoughts on the above?

I havent seen Bonne on the score sheet since the new year. Perhaps hes injured or got bored with football again?

Masterson seems to have done well and I'm sure he'll be in the first team squad next season.

As I mentioned on another thread - what's happened to Bettache?

Comment

Give Armstrong a go. Put Jordi back in. Give mide a chance in preseason. The rest aren't good enough imo. Niko shouldn't even be a pro footballer. Useless player. Bonne is looking for a move and has been for a year. Can't see how he fits in if we playing 1 up top. We have a lot of young players and half of them can't even get a get at non league level.

Comment

Bonne played the other week so not injured, looks like started with a bang and then fizzled out. Would have been well suited to us this season!

Jordy I agree should be back in if fit. Of others Masterson should be in squad and also Bettache based on the little we have seen of him. Duke McKenna agree looked promising in cameos although don't think done much on loan. Niko no thanks, Shopido no longer youngster and think needs to move on. Armstrong put him in squad. Kelman needs another loan.

Comment

Duke-McKenna and Bettache , lack of 1st team games at any level, both 22 this summer. 22-23 games each. Hanging around for another season at QPR won't help them. They'll have to go out on loan. Too many players in front of them, Amos, Dozzell, Field and Johansan under contract next year.

Masterson, around 50 1st team games, 24 in September. Chance if Dickie, Dunne or Barbet leave.

Kelman, not enough games, loan to L1 or L2 till January 2023

De Vijs, struggles to keep fit last few years. 1st Team squad next season.

Bonne, new manager, new chance hopefully.

Nico H, sadly stuck with him, not up to standard. Season long loan hopefully.

Shodipo, 25 in September, not made it. Has to be released.

Armstrong, 19 this summer. Good loan at Torquay. Concussion held him back at Aldershot, in their team now with two goals. Real prospect. Maybe loan to L1 August to Jan 2023. Hopefully back to us January 2023, games and goals under his belt.

Comment

Working...
          X