I can't be the only one who rates....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't be the only one who rates....

John Eustace. If we go for an English manager I'd choose him (assuming we won't get the likes of Dyche). Warbs lovely bloke, but his time was up. Good on the Board for not sticking with him. Results are everything. Only slight doubt I have about Eustace is whether he will be too defensive-minded.

Would be interested to hear what his preferred style of play etc is. Seems highly rated and obviously has a head start by knowing the club and players.

Comment

You might as well keep Warburton if you want Eustace , surely he is part of the problem , he's been here all the time Warburton has.
      If i remember correctly he did'nt do that well when he was in caretaker charge , when Mclaren went , he was also here with Mclaren and we were'nt doing so well then.
      Get rid of Warburton and all his backroom staff in my opinion and have a fresh start.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post
        You might as well keep Warburton if you want Eustace , surely he is part of the problem , he's been here all the time Warburton has.
        If i remember correctly he did'nt do that well when he was in caretaker charge , when Mclaren went , he was also here with Mclaren and we were'nt doing so well then.
        Get rid of Warburton and all his backroom staff in my opinion and have a fresh start.
        I think that's what generally happens anyway - out with the old, in with the new manager's entourage.

Comment

Would like to hear how Eustace would play his football , if it's the same as warbs then no thanks

Comment

Working...
          X