X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickie out for rest of season

QPR defender Dickie out for rest of season
    https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...-of-the-season

Dickie has suffered a hamstring injury and will not be available for the remaining games of what is turning into a hugely disappointing campaign.

Lol

Another five defeats and his value will plummet so he's been pulled. We wont see him or Willock in the Rs shirt again.

Comment

Another hamstring injury yet our manager claims our physio/doctors/sports science staff are top class!

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
        Lol

Another five defeats and his value will plummet so he's been pulled. We wont see him or Willock in the Rs shirt again.
        Who would buy dickie? They guy has been poor since Jan. His confidence was shot ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Who would buy dickie? They guy has been poor since Jan. His confidence was shot ages ago.
          No idea......time will tell.

Hopefully any buyers will know "he's been carrying an injury" for months!!

Comment

yes I agree too many
            injuries, well done Mark if you need a hand just shout as you jump in the cab outside in South Africa road with your severence pay off

Comment

Player loading and fine margins Nick

Comment

Mr Magoo, not a clue, big smash hit, 1 big Tit, not a scooby doo what to do when it goes wrong MW, Remeber when you were Forest Manager something similiar if i recall.......DONT WORY ABOUT OTHER TEAMS WORRY HOW WE PLAY.... season dead and buries what a disappointing end but guys get real as Bircham said we were in a false position and since NY aprt foirm the Reading game we have not plyed well at aLL HOME OR AWAY

Comment

Dono 7 totally agree if someone comes in with £5m grab their hand and take it we can pay £1m for someone who can play as crap as him since Jan cant we

Comment

What happened to Barbet to miss the game today.

if he is injured too then we could be left with Sanderson and Dunne for the remainder of the season.

With just Mahoney as our goalkeeper, we could find it very difficult to win another point this season.

As for the hamstring injuries, what the @&@£ is going on at the club.

Comment

I don't like to see any players get injured but this is a good thing that he won't play again this season.
                      He is a poor defender , he' not very good in the air for someone so tall , he is very timid and gets out muscled easily, he is probably the slowest professional player ever to set foot on pitch. A lot of the goals we concede are down to him not marking properly or he gets beaten for pace , no coincidence that in a game last year , Blackburn specifically targeted him , knowing how slow he was , i'm sure other teams have done this as well
                      Hopefully we can get a couple of mill for him and buy a proper centre half , or Masterson can step up next year.
                      Or maybe a new manager can get him playing better next season but i don't hold out much hope

Comment

talking bollacks

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

talking bollacks
                          Normal great input from you Bungle.

Comment

Alright you 2, reign it in.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                            X