Dowie's the man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dowie's the man!

Iain dowie stayed in the Hilton - Edgeware Rd yesterday - my son (who is braver than me) had a chat with him - Dowie said that there was a 90% chance of him taking over next week until the end of the season!!!!

Have to say the players like working with him.

Me, I'm not so sure he is the best option out there
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I agree pete - but much better than what we have and has the respect of the players

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        I agree pete - but much better than what we have and has the respect of the players
        spot on
        "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

It was his departure that was the start of the problems. We were doing fine in the league and just beat Villa away in the cup to set up a tie at Old Trafford. He was stupidly sacked and the players at that time must have thought what the hell is going on here.... That in itself must have unsettled them and been detrimental.

I'm sure with time and security (without meddling from above let's not forget) he would do a fine job.

Comment

maybe till end of season..deffo better than Harford. Just dont give him a longer contract than that and then have a look round in the summer for a better option

Comment

Are we forgetting the Swansea game here, under Dowie! one of the most shocking performances I have ever seen from a Rangers side.

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post
                Are we forgetting the Swansea game here, under Dowie! one of the most shocking performances I have ever seen from a Rangers side.
                worse than the 1st half of ipswich
                "birch said he rated u btw luke, congrats"

Comment

Nothing can be as bad as 5 straight defeats in games on paper we should be winning!
                  Ramage for England

Comment

Make that 6 after today. Donny are playing with confidence and have a decent manager I hope I am wrong but can't see us getting a result
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I fear the worst but yesterday at least gives us half a chance
                      Ramage for England

Comment

I just think it's a total waste of time getting in a temp manager, as a decent perm appointment will have these next few months to see what he can do with the current crop of players. Then come the summer he knows who makes the grade and who does not. He also then sorts his player/position required list and takes this to the Board. If we wait until the summer to get a perm manager,then we will hear the same old story of I will give these players a chance to prove themselves and before we know it we are 10/15 games into the season and once again back to square one! Season over!

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post
                          Yes, a defender in goal for most of the game, and not one shot on goal until about 10 minutes from the end.

The one thing I would say in his favour is that he might stop us shipping goals.
                          Then hopefully, the midfielders and forwards will not be as shot-shy as the team was on that awful day.

(btw, love the new smilies!) :cheers:
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Mittla give Mr Pep Guardiola a million quid a week to take over
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Dowie as temp will be great as i think any decent manager( ie:Curbishley) might not sign in fear of plaing in league 1 and messing up their CV.

Bhujio

Comment

Working...
                              X