Peterborough cheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterborough cheating

I don’t know if this has been mentioned on here already but I and dozens around me all knew we were being cheated out of finishing the game against 10 men when Clarke Harris was replaced with a concussion sub after using up their 3 subs, but having now just watched the incident on the QPR app I am surprised that the club have not raised a complaint about it. He got concussion from the ball hitting his head. He clearly had a leg injury and couldn’t carry on and only the ref was fooled by he shenanigans.

If I remember right grant mcCann has a word with the limping JCH just before he goes down holding his head , cheating yes but wouldn't of changed the result

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      If I remember right grant mcCann has a word with the limping JCH just before he goes down holding his head , cheating yes but wouldn't of changed the result
      Probably not, but the concussion rule is there to be abused if not punished when it has been obviously not a head injury. Even if it is action taken after the game.

I can see many teams copying what Peterborough did. We could have done the same a few days earlier at Forest but were honest enough to finish with 10 men and a left back in goal.

Comment

Blatant cheating and your right others will follow . Should be looked into but probably hard to prove it

Comment

Should be no such rule for this example alone.

Head injury or not an injury is an injury. Deal with it. If you are out of subs then tough. Same rule for all.

This rule is clearly open to abuse.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            Blatant cheating and your right others will follow . Should be looked into but probably hard to prove it

In many cases yes hard to prove, but this one is so blatantly obvious that there was no clash of heads. He couldn't run and they did not fancy their chances with 10 men, so must have told him to feign a head injury or he could have done a Beckham (when he deliberately got booked to miss a walkover game instead of risking an important one for England) and thought it up himself.

Comment

Working...
            X