Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    How I remember it.

I sat in the old stand a couple of times before they knocked in down.

I went to a reserve game during the school holidays, it was free to get in, the changing rooms were in the old Ellerslie. I remember speaking to Vic Mobley, who joined the 20 odd people at the game, can’t remember who we played that day.
    I have supported Rangers for 50 seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      How I remember it.

Christ used to have a season ticket in the 60’s in that stand, my doesn’t time fly by

Comment

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...oduced-130522/
        • Safe standing will be introduced into a section of the Lower Loft, with 962 seats converted into rail seating
        • This rail seating will be positioned to the right side of the Lower Loft in Blocks ML, NL and PL
        • The Family Stand will remain in the Lower Loft but will be positioned to the left of the Lower Loft in Blocks HL, JL, KL and LL.
        • Any supporter currently in Block ML, NL or PL who wishes to move to the Family Stand section (Blocks HL to LL) can be accommodated.
        • The Family Stand will NOT extend to the Upper Loft, meaning PU in the Upper Loft will be unaffected by these changes
        • Safe standing will also be introduced in R Block, with 237 seats converted into rail seating across Rows J – Z, specifically:
          • Rows J & K – seats 1 – 11
          • Rows L & M – seats 1 -13
          • Rows N – Y – seats 1 – 18
          • Row Z – seats 1 – 12

Comment

Working...
        X