Barbet's free kicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbet's free kicks

Why the #### is he still taking these? surely he is better off getting into the box for someone to cross the ball towards him or at least ask him to lay it off for someone else to hit a shot? Instead he takes it and everyone I have seen him take has sailed over the bar?

Basically in our entire squad we only have one player who is capable of getting a shot on target from a set piece. 1. In a squad of 23/34 odd players. Chair. That's it. Barbets free kicks are an embarrassment. Another masterstroke from our coaching staff.

Comment

The shout of duck can be heard in the upper loft whenever barbets on free kicks

Comment

Abysmal decision letting him take corners and FK's.

Cardiff had one of the biggest back lines I've seen this season yet we put one of our taller players on set pieces which are ALWAYS sh#t!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
          Why the #### is he still taking these? surely he is better off getting into the box for someone to cross the ball towards him or at least ask him to lay it off for someone else to hit a shot? Instead he takes it and everyone I have seen him take has sailed over the bar?

That's not completely accurate.
          I saw him take one once which hit the wall about knee height!

The rest, yeah row Z.

Comment

Originally posted by rodman View Post

That's not completely accurate.
            I saw him take one once which hit the wall about knee height!

The rest, yeah row Z.

Thanks for correcting me on that one (I must have missed that game).

Comment

Working...
            X