Transfer window mistakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer window mistakes

I know it is behind us and nothing can change but the decisions made by the manager in January may well up costing him his job come may.

Les made it well known a couple of weeks ago that the club thought bringing in a striker was something that had to happen yet our manger decided it was Paterson or Lawrence or no one. Huge mistake!!

Then he compounded the error by bringing in Hendrick who was a player we DIDN'T need. We are overloaded with players in the middle of the pitch. Look at the development of dozzell since Jeff signed. He's now playing for the under 23s!!! That's killed the lads confidence for the remainder of the season.

Why we didnt try to sign a out and out striker in jan is a mystery. Someone like Dwight gayle could have been a huge boost. In training, on matchdays etc. Warbs kept saying he wanted small tight knit squads as he wants have a happy camp! Absolute crap! Look at the mins ball, dozzell, Thomas, amos now get. F all!!

Persisting with an out of form johansen and an out of shape austin could have had huge repercussions in that dressing room! Seeing those 2 constantly being picked even when they are playing crap! That kills togetherness and camaraderie. It now looks like it may break our entire push for the play offs.

Mr.Warburton is a very clever man. I think that he may be too clever for his own good at times and that may well be his downfall.

Good post mate , I would love to see more off Thomas . It feels like the England manager job picking his favourites. 2 games previously playing no strikers was a big mistake
    You Rsssssss

Comment

Working...
    X