Blackburn Rovers PA announcements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn Rovers PA announcements

I noticed at Ewood on Saturday their PA announcer totally blanked us - like we were not actually there.

I'm 90% sure they did not read out our player selections before kick-off and I'm 100% sure they did not announce any of our substitutions during the game. I am embarrassed to admit I had no idea Marshall was in goal for the second half until someone behind me was chunnering about the goal he let in

I vaguely recall from previous trips to Rovers there might be a big screen scoreboard in the corner of the ground but it was not viewable from my seat and I suspect none of the Rs fans sat up in the gods where they put us could see it either. We were therefore wholly dependent on the PA for our info.

Obviously the Rovers team was read out before kick-off as were all their in-game subs. I thought I'd get over this blatant snub but here I am a couple of days later still peeved... I think it's a Dick move by Rovers and a shabby way to treat proper fans who've rolled up at their ground at silly o'clock to spectate a game being broadcast on live TV.

As I say, I'm not 100% totally sure they didn't read our team out before game - can anyone recall if they actually did? I'd like to know cos I'm very minded to fire off a complaint to Rovers and/or the EFL and I don't want to get me facts wrong.
Working...
X