Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaydaydiaries FACup Challenge QPR away at The Posh

Evening ladies and gents

I was at London Road a week last Saturday to watch you guys play Peterborough in the 4th round of the FACup.

Me and my boys have been following the FACup since the Extra preliminary round staying with the winners each time they moved forward and we found ourselves at London Rd for your recent tie.

It gave us a chance to look at Rangers and your history and we found some quite interesting facts on your club.

You had a superb following that day, most of possession but couldn't find the finish and in the end a stubborn Posh side defended well enough to see them through.

While you were defeated, we videod our day including quite a few Rangers facts, pre match action and match action. Most of the action is in and around the Boro box showing you had a decent amount of possession.

if you would like to see our day, you can view our video by clicking the link.

Were not necessarily asking you to subscribe to our channel and of course you don't have to subscribe to watch the clip. You can skip straight to the match action if you wish.

We hope we got the facts about Rangers correct and we hope you like the video of the day. All the best for the league campaign and your efforts to make the Premier League for 2022/23.

The format of intermixing reportage from two separate games make that clip unwatchable in my view.

Comment

Appreciate the point. We thought it would be a risky thing to do, until it went out we weren't sure. Peterborough v Rangers was our main original feature.

Comment

Working...
      X