• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal for Seny

Gold

​​​​​​

Well done seny

Comment

Jesus that match was dire. Egypt are shocking - talk about "anti football"..... seems like they deliberately break up and disrupt play and waste time right from the first minute. At least Senegal seemed to want to try and play football and create something - natural justice was served when they came out on top after pens.

Comment

I think I heard during the game commentary the winners of AFCON automatically qualify for the World Cup finals so hopefully less chance of Dieng being called away during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
          I think I heard during the game commentary the winners of AFCON automatically qualify for the World Cup finals so hopefully less chance of Dieng being called away during the season.
          But they'd still use the schedule for international friendlies and squad sessions? I doubt they'd just hang up their boots when there's money to he earned for their FA and their amatuer game. Seny might even.plsy more if they test their full squad out?

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

But they'd still use the schedule for international friendlies and squad sessions? I doubt they'd just hang up their boots when there's money to he earned for their FA and their amatuer game. Seny might even.plsy more if they test their full squad out?
            It would probably boil down to a compromise between the players wishes and Senegal’s officials whether or not Dieng attended those matches, but would quote Ryan Giggs perceived exclusions from plenty of meaningless Wales matches down the years if they correspond with our fixture schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post

It would probably boil down to a compromise between the players wishes and Senegal’s officials whether or not Dieng attended those matches, but would quote Ryan Giggs perceived exclusions from plenty of meaningless Wales matches down the years if they correspond with our fixture schedule.
              Same for the Oz players who never even played WC qualifiers against the small Pacific Island teams. Anything is worth a go to minimise long haul flights and injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                Jesus that match was dire. Egypt are shocking - talk about "anti football"..... seems like they deliberately break up and disrupt play and waste time right from the first minute. At least Senegal seemed to want to try and play football and create something - natural justice was served when they came out on top after pens.
                Most of the tournament was quite boring to watch with many games having 1 goal or less scored s as no very few clear goal scoring chances.

Comment

Working...
                X