How do we know??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do we know??

I remember when the news first broke when Flavs takeover took place and everyone was jumping for joy like now...How do we know things wont change??

Not putting a downer on things, just wondering?
    @chrisrobson9

Because it can't get any worse! Onwards and upwards!

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
      Because it can't get any worse! Onwards and upwards!
      true
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Things won't change in the short term. The squad has shown itself to be a gutless, gormless collection of thieves. How many would you keep?

Comment

While Harford is in charge and current players are playing how they are it wouldnt matter if man city owners took charge.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

I actually think now you will see improved perfromances. Guessing now, they want to stay beyond the summer?

I'm guessing even though we have some hard work ahead, they will be relieved just as much as we are, maybe even more.

Its a fresh start for them to, no denying it won't be easy.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
              Things won't change in the short term. The squad has shown itself to be a gutless, gormless collection of thieves. How many would you keep?
              Damion Stewart's comments on facebook tonight fills me with some hope

Comment

Originally posted by Frode View Post
                Damion Stewart's comments on facebook tonight fills me with some hope
                We can have god in charge of the team, he still will be pony
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                  We can have god in charge of the team, he still will be pony
                  So true, but I think it shows that the players weren't too happy with Flavio

Comment

Hopefully will get them going if true mate.
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      I actually think now you will see improved perfromances. Guessing now, they want to stay beyond the summer?

I'm guessing even though we have some hard work ahead, they will be relieved just as much as we are, maybe even more.

Its a fresh start for them to, no denying it won't be easy.
                      Indeed, everything else aside there is no way that we have one of the three worst teams in the league not even close, this team is more than capable of staying up so let's hope they do just that and end the season on a high note so we can re-focus for next year!

Comment

Working...
                      X