X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Gray

Will miss the Reading and Peterborough games as called up for Jamaica

We need some reinforcements soon

We are waiting till 30th Jan until every other club has done their own bit of business this transfer window and we are left with the scraps at the bottom of the barrel that are free transfers or we can buy in exchange for bibs and balls!

Comment

This could explain todays rumours suggesting being in talks with Ipswich over Bonne.

Comment

Originally posted by Mem View Post
        Will miss the Reading and Peterborough games as called up for Jamaica

We need some reinforcements soon
        Why are Janaica playing? It's not in Africa the last time I checked?

Comment

Jamaica are playing in 3 World Cup qualifiers Sheep

Comment

After his effort v Rotherham won’t be missed I’ll cut him slack for derby goal but for me he’s been a disappointing

Comment

Hardly going to miss him, apart from Derby what’s he actually done?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Hardly going to miss him, apart from Derby what’s he actually done?
                Will JamesNutt be making any announcements soon?

Comment

It can’t have been a big surprise to the club that Gray was likely to be selected with Paul Hall on the Jamaica coaching staff.

Good opportunity for the club to find out what real intentions Ipswich have regarding Bonne.

Comment

Don't see what it's got to do with Ipswich. Our player so if needed call him back. Other teams interested apparently, so if we don't want him ,sell him like Burnley did to us with Wells.

Comment

Break may do Gray some good and doubt he will be that greatly missed. Has ability but just seen flashes of it. Needs good second half of season to secure decent move in the summer. Should be busting a gut out of self interest if nothing else.

Comment

Good goal at wba and the winner at derby

Comment

And a cracker at Cardiff from a Dozzell disguised pass,same as Austin carrying too much timber to be at his best.

Comment

Originally posted by MINCER View Post
                            And a cracker at Cardiff from a Dozzell disguised pass,same as Austin carrying too much timber to be at his best.
                            Not a bad return comparing to our other strikers, given game time. I caught him screaming at other players during our two most recent games when the pass didn't come, which dispels any notion of him not caring. He's firmly part of our team and push, just hasn't had a run of games through being rusty earlier in the season and carrying a few knocks of late

Comment

Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Will JamesNutt be making any announcements soon?

No idea? Why you asking me

Comment

Working...
                              X