Yesterdays ref

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterdays ref

I can't believe nothing has been mentioned about yesterdays referee, he was the worst ref I've seen for years.
    He didn't seem to know the rules or what do do.
    In one instance Barbet was fouled near the paddock side Loftus road end, the ball went out for a corner. Barbet complained it should have been a free kick to us, I actually saw the ref answer Barbet and say ok Ill give them a free kick as you are arguing with me, unbelievable!
    Also correct me if I'm wrong, but during the penalties the ref kept telling Archer to stand on the line when he was standing behind the line before the penalty was taken. Is it illegal to stand behind the line?

I didn't think he was great but Keith Stroud has set the bar very high for incompetence and corruptness!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

Middle the ref was completely spot on telling archer to stand on the line. Although back in the day when I played this wouldn't of been looked at it was only if you were Infront of it. 2019 that also changed rules regarding being behind it so fair play to the ref as I'm sure many would of missed that.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I was screaming at the bas tard, he was crap.
        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

It was a very odd some of his decisions , he.let things go he shouldn't of and blew up for minor coming togethers . A refs job is to try and let the game flow he did this but as game went on started to blow up for silly nudges

Comment

He was awful. The Barbet incident was bizzare as he originally gave that as a goal kick then when Barbet complained he gave them the freekick. Also, shortly afterwards he waved appeals for a pen away , but was giving Rotherham free kicks for far less contact in challenges.

What about the time wasting and lack of minutes added on.

As for the pens their keeper was jumping off his line before the ball was kicked.

About the only thing he gave in our favour was not awarding a pen to them.

Comment

How much longer are footballer supporters in England going to have to put with referees as poor as Micheal Salisbury.

Things seem to be spiralling downwards in the quality of the official’s.

In my opinion, we need to ditch VAR and train Referees and Linesman's to a much higher standard.

The only aid referees and Linesman's need is goal line technology.

Bar goal line technology, let the officials make their decisions themselves which has been the case for the vast majority of football history.

The referee’s have never been perfect, but today it is woeful, and VAR is making it worst.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Working...
              X