coventry away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coventry away

Anyone got their tickets sorted for the coventry away game on the 22nd?

It would be incredible if we got a full away end for that, .

i think you get close to about 4000 from them, if the club want them

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      i think you get close to about 4000 from them, if the club want them
      Hopefully we will, I think the club should be doing a campaign to get our away ends full for the rest of the season.

Comment

Their car parks are full already tried booking yesterday , they want £12 as well . Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
          Their car parks are full already tried booking yesterday , they want £12 as well . Liberty
          Probably best to get the train up, then change at Coventry for a bus to the ground. From Euston is £25.50 return on London Northwestern Railway.

Comment

[QUOTE=ConorQPR2000;n2569700]

Probably best to get the train up, then change at Coventry for a bus to the ground. From Euston is £25.50 return on London Northwestern Railway.[/QUOTE by the time I buy 2 returns , tube fares etc it's cheaper / easier to take electric car

Comment

[QUOTE=72bus;n2569701]
              Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Probably best to get the train up, then change at Coventry for a bus to the ground. From Euston is £25.50 return on London Northwestern Railway.[/QUOTE by the time I buy 2 returns , tube fares etc it's cheaper / easier to take electric car
              another way is parking in the city centre, then getting the bus to the ground.

Comment

Yep. Box office tell me my tickets will be with me by the end of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
                  Yep. Box office tell me my tickets will be with me by the end of the week.
                  Any idea on how many we have sold. I think we got an intial allocation of 2,940 tickets, with option to extend to 4,040.

Comment

Looking forward to this one , not been here before

Comment

Looking forward to this one , not been here before
                      Have you ever been to the Midlands in Jan? It's going to be dreadful
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Of course been all over since the 70s

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Birmingham was good! Free parking all around the ground. Beer in the ground was decent. 3 points and we won in 3rd gear so we saved our legs a bit. I've been to cov before and it's an awful ground.

You can get parked for free nearby thou. No bars near the ground unfortunately. At least we can fill the whole away end!! Still not sure why brum have reduced crowds. Health and safety reasons but why exactly?

Comment

I parked in a side road at Brum for free . They blocked it off with a lorry at both ends so had to sit in the car for half hour or so . This seemed to really annoy the locals who were shouting what ever at me . The last one was a fat bird with half her teeth missing , I couldn't even understand what she was saying but she was very angry

Comment

I parked in a side road at Brum for free . They blocked it off with a lorry at both ends so had to sit in the car for half hour or so . This seemed to really annoy the locals who were shouting what ever at me . The last one was a fat bird with half her teeth missing , I couldn't even understand what she was saying but she was very angry
                              They probably thought you was a flash can't because you Ironed your Shirt.

Comment

Working...
                              X