Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They were building the best stadium in the world, bit of a difference
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

And Queens Park Rangers are building our training ground for the next 100 years, yes there is a difference, i could not give a flying fu ck what Tottenham do.
      I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post
        Come on Mr Hoos, we need regular updates, Tottenham had web cams and photos, Can’t we?
        Yeah, agree we need weekly updates.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Probably different budgets with regards to FFP.
          They are very different. The Board can spend a £billion on the training ground & a new stadium (if they could afford and wanted to).

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

They are very different. The Board can spend a £billion on the training ground & a new stadium (if they could afford and wanted to).
            So, we’re spending £6.5 million on Heston, that just leaves the small matter of finding and spending £993.5 million on the new ground, loose change for our board. Tottenham’s ground will look like my garden shed when we’re finished.

I am of course Just joking, but, I really am looking forward to seeing Heston take shape, and having a training ground Queens Park Rangers can be very proud of, and if those photos from late November are anything to go by, progress is being made.

Come on Lee, publish a progress update please.
            I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Got below email earlier cos I'm a bond holder.

Sheds a bit of light on timescales but at this juncture nothing particularly concrete (is that a pun? I don't know!?).

I don't want to sound like a stuck up bighead but I'd say it would be fair and reasonable if bond holders received updates before the great unwashed, even if it was just 12hrs earlier - for my part I'd happily pass on anything I became privy to anyway.

Sorry. It formats rather weird.....
              Dear Bondholder,

Following the completion of the allocation process and your acceptance as a Bondholder as at 26 November 2021, this email is to provide some further detail on the Investor Privileges and how these will be redeemed.

As you know, privileges are allocated based on the level of your investment. Details on each of these follow below. If you have any questions on these, please send an email to marketing@qpr.co.uk.

Minimum (£500+)

News from the Academy
              • 3% (gross) credit interest, which is payable as part of the bond terms, will be issued around the time of the first interest payment, i.e. 1st June 2022.
              • Bondholders will receive an exclusive QPR Academy email newsletter, with in-depth news of Academy players, fixtures and developments, on a quarterly basis throughout the bond term. You will receive the first of these newsletters at the end of August 2022.

Name on plaque at Training Ground
              • The plaque featuring the names of QPR Bondholders will be installed following the completion of phase 2 of the Academy buildings development, which is expected in 2023.
              • Before the plaque is commissioned and produced, we will be in touch to confirm the exact name you would like to feature on the plaque.

White (£1,000+)
              In addition to the Minimum privileges above;

A limited edition white QPR Bondholder lapel pin

Blue (£5,000+)
              In addition to the Minimum and White privileges above, excluding the white lapel pin;

Invitation to Academy Open Day including guided tour
              • The open day will be scheduled at a time when building works are at an advanced stage, so visitors will be able to see the benefit of their investment. This is likely to be in 2023. Eligible Bondholders will be contacted with further details in due course.
              • A limited edition Blue QPR Bondholder lapel pin.

Bronze (£10,000+)
              In addition to the Minimum, White and Blue privileges above, excluding the white and blue lapel pins;

Hospitality for two
              • This privilege will come into effect following the publishing of the EFL Championship fixture list for the 2022/23 season.
              • A number of hospitality places will be allocated to QPR Bondholders for each home league fixture, (these places will be subject to availability).
              • Full details on how to apply for your hospitality places and confirmation of the season’s top-tier fixtures will be shared later in the summer once the fixtures have been released.
              • A limited edition Bronze QPR Bondholder lapel pin.

Silver (£20,000+)
              In addition to the Minimum, White, Blue and Bronze privileges above, excluding the white, blue and bronze lapel pins;

Invitation to attend grand opening ceremony of new training ground
              • Attend grand opening ceremony of the new training ground with QPR board members and dignitaries.
              • A limited edition Silver QPR Bondholder lapel pin.

Gold (£100,000+)
              In addition to the Minimum, White, Blue, Bronze, and Silver privileges above, excluding the white, blue, bronze and silver lapel pins;

Invitation for two to dine and watch a league fixture with the Club Chairman and CEO in the Chairman’s Box
              • This privilege will come into effect following the publishing of the EFL Championship fixture list for the 2022/23 season, (these places for league games subject to availability).
              • Full details on how to apply for your two Chairman’s Box places and confirmation of the season’s top-tier fixtures will be shared later in the summer once the fixtures have been released.
              • A limited edition Gold QPR Bondholder lapel pin.

Investor Privileges

If you have any questions which have not been covered in the above information, please send an email to marketing@qpr.co.uk

Thank you again for your support and investment in building the future with Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

Comment

Working...
              X