Birmingham away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham away

Anyone managed to grab one before the initial allocation sold out, hopefully the club can get more tickets secured.

I think we might not get much more due to the reduced capacity of St Andrews, I think its down to about 19600 from 29,409 , and we got an initial allocation of 1500 tickets.

According to EFL regulations, away teams are entitled to at least 10% of licenced capacity, so in this case, the club would be entitled to another 460 tickets, which would bring us up to 10% capacity ie: 1960 tickets in total.

Hopefully we will get another 500 as will be a bit of a joke only having 1500 tickets to a ground of that size even with the reduced capacity. We give teams up to 2.5k tickets and our ground only holds 18500.

Comment

Got mine , the away end always looks half full at Brum so hopefully they'll will give us another thousand

Comment

Hope so. I'm hoping to get one if they give us a second batch. Is it general sale or still points based?

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
          Hope so. I'm hoping to get one if they give us a second batch. Is it general sale or still points based?
          General sale I think.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
              Hopefully we will get another 500 as will be a bit of a joke only having 1500 tickets to a ground of that size even with the reduced capacity. We give teams up to 2.5k tickets and our ground only holds 18500.
              I was going to say the same and then decided to read more posts before doing so. We should take note of all of these allocations in case we host these sides again next season and only allocate the top tier to them

Comment

What would you do with the extra 650 tickets in the School End? You can't mix Home and Away fans so you advocate losing much needed revenue We also can't sell out the rest of the ground to Home fans so don't need lower tier.

Comment

We will get more tickets , probably find the rules have changed for them because of the reduced capacity. Id always give away fans the whole of the school end because it's not the fault of opposition fans if their club stitch us up . Why do tit for tat

Comment

https://twitter.com/QPR/status/1467811052729651202

Another 407 tickets have been allocated, brings our full and final allocation to 1907 tickets in total.

These will go pretty quick I would presume, they go on general sale from 2pm today.

Comment

For anyone buying tickets for this game, tried numerous times online after 2pm but it kept saying no tickets available. Rang the box office, got through almost immediately. 2 tickets booked. They are allocated automatically so you can't really request a specific seat.

Comment

Sold out now.

Comment

Working...
                        X