33/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33/1

Promotion odds.....worth a cheeky twenty??

OK I will get back to fifa
    @chrisrobson9

No !

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
      Promotion odds.....worth a cheeky twenty??

OK I will get back to fifa
      stranger things have happened...but in all honesty...keep your money for take-aways

Comment

Do it on Betfair. You can win money on that. Take the bet at 33/1 and if we win tomorrow we'll probably go 28/1 or even 25/1 so you can sell it and possibly make £50-£80 if the unthinkable happens.... Then again lose tomorrow and 33/1 might reach 40/1!

Comment

It is very unlikely, although to be fair, I am confident that the players will now play with a great weight lifted off their shoulders - not physically, although Briatore is overweight.

I have seen stranger things happen in football, including Mali's recent comeback against Angola, where they scored 4 goals in 2 mins + 4 mins injury time, but asking QPR to win something like 12 from 16 games to make the play-offs, is stretching things a bit too far.

Mind you, in 75-76, QPR did win something like 14 from 16.

Comment

16 wins out 16 would give us 80 points and now e gone there big out side chance.

Comment

Mid-table obscurity I'm afraid is the best we can hope for.

We still have many tough challenges ahead, not much tougher than the home game tomorrow
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                16 wins out 16 would give us 80 points and now e gone there big out side chance.

82 to be exact, but being realistic, that is never going to happen.

I'd still be delighted with 56-60 points after all the crap over the last 4 months.

Comment

Working...
                X