Dozzell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

We play 3 centre backs our style is for them to step out with the ball , it’s risk and reward and it’s what contributes to make us a good team to watch . We might come unstuck at some point but that’s how we play .
    That’s why I have said I don’t agree with “we will score one more than you” tactics that MW currently employs.

Despite all the quotes that this is a very tight league with fine margins it’s full of very average teams bar Fulham and Bournemouth and an organised team that don’t give away goals for fun will stand a much better chance of making the playoffs.

Getting a slice of Premiership money to build this club is more important than playing Basketball tactics IMO.

Comment

Y0ur wrong Mincer with “we will score one more than you” tactics that MW currently employs. He does not employ these tactics. Please reference last 6 games. It just took him time to blend and gel this rest squad and team to get the best balance. We are settling into a groove now snd style of play focused on tight uncompromising defence and fantastic forward passing play. We are tight defensively, patient, probing and slowly breaking our opponents down looking for their weakness and now exploiting it. No panic even when losing like last night and no deviation from this style.

Comment

Also against Derby last night I must say Dozzell was quietly going about his business being always available.e not hiring passing forward and this time a full 90 minutes with no fatigue in a desperately hard fought game, outstanding. He looks like the real deal to me. He is only 22 but what a future with Dieng, Dunne, Dickie, Chair , Willock, Dykes.

Comment

Working...
        X