Team spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team spirit

This has to be the best team spirit we have had in a very long time. Better than the warnock side when we went up. Maybe even better than the side ollie got promoted from div 1.

Austin celebrated amos' goal as though he had scored it himself!! The same for stef's reaction when Charlie scored on Friday night. There are no ego's, no bad apples, no big time Charlie's (no pun intended). It starts in the boardroom with the owners and directors and goes all the way to the lads who take to the pitch. They are all in it together!! Even we we lose there was no blaming or bitching.

I'll take that all day. Well done to them all!

Do you really like it, do you really like it
    We're lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it
    We're lovin' it like this
    Do you really like it, is it, is it wicked
    We're lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it
    We're lovin' it like that

Comment

Agreed, ruddy brilliant to see. Charlie's interview about Warbs is the icing on the cake for me.

Comment

think all the players so glad for Amos after what he's been through with injuries, not known for his goal scoring

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
          think all the players so glad for Amos after what he's been through with injuries, not known for his goal scoring
          He was totally un marked. Maybe they thought he was not worth marking. Thought wrong didn't they !!

Comment

They have shown good team spirit since Austin and Johansen joined in January and have generally made a good fist of it in all games since. They work for each other and seem to celebrate each goal as if they have scored it themselves. I think the fact that none of them are on a big pay packet goes a long way to helping their team spirit. Long may it continue

Comment

Good thread, I don’t think we have played as well as last season imo but Rob Dickie said we had injuries and effected side with rotation etc however bar Fulham imo about only game we deserved to lose others were mistakes wba etc

squad coming together nicely I think we need a couple more a rwb but Albert done well there can’t see us not finishing top 6 stef was superb last night looks fitter as well

happy days

Comment

Said it before this team has fight in it

Comment

Excellent result.
                  The guys did well.

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                    Said it before this team has fight in it
                    We seem to be patient and content to stick to our principles. It strikes me that many of our opponents seem to start better than us, doing the high press thing and we tend to be under the cosh somewhat. However, the opposition run out of puff and we gradually get on top. I haven't checked, but it feels like we score more goals in last 15/20 mins than any other time.
                    Whether you call this fight, maturity, principles, consistency, nous or whatever doesn't really matter- it's for the most part working at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                    X