On my way home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my way home

Good to keep a clean sheet,scoring 2 and looking fairly comfortable, however Luton’s shots at goal were shocking, flying high and wide into the crowd.
    Teams have now worked out our defence is painfully slow and simply balls over the top put us in trouble.
    Squad tonight was a little thin with no natural striker or left back to offer any earlier substitution for Wallace and Austin.
    Thought Wallace brilliant tonight, obviously not match fit but showed us what we have missed, Willock was my MOTM, simply unplayable at times and took his goal well,Chair not far behind and another decent 90 minutes from Dozzell, gaining in confidence all the time and could become a very good player .

Police out in force, more like a Millwall game, looking forward to getting all our squad up to fitness and top 6 is a distinct possibility.
    Last edited by Romford Hoop; 19-11-2021, 11:34 PM.

Thought we played some good stuff at times .lucky to keep a cleany .woeful finishing by Luton , good to see Chas on the score sheet .

Comment

Thought at times Luton couldn't get near us, lutons chances were poor, can't recall our keeper having to make game saving saves.
      We are far from perfect but have just taken 7 points from 9 with 2 away games too.

Comment

Shame Dickie will miss next game. And a totally stupid booking.

Comment

A good report Romford, that's how it looked on the big screen although I didn't see any police! I don't know if the crowd quieted down but it became that way on the broadcast, they apologized twice for spicy language into the pitch side mids so maybe they just turned the mix down!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

I’m hearing Luton took some casualties before and after the game , big police presence but still plenty going on .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post
              I’m hearing Luton took some casualties before and after the game , big police presence but still plenty going on .
              Crazy this still goes on.
              I'm not bothered if people looking for bother get a slap but I have a real issue with anyone getting hit, threatened, chased who are just there to see the game.
              Back in August some Middlesbrough halfwit was walking through the R'S fans coming out the riverside stadium insulting everybody and challenging people, honestly he was about 18 and wearing a tracksuit, police just watching him, he deserved a slap but it would of been one of our fans that got nicked.
              What's wrong with people?

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post

Crazy this still goes on.
                I'm not bothered if people looking for bother get a slap but I have a real issue with anyone getting hit, threatened, chased who are just there to see the game.
                Back in August some Middlesbrough halfwit was walking through the R'S fans coming out the riverside stadium insulting everybody and challenging people, honestly he was about 18 and wearing a tracksuit, police just watching him, he deserved a slap but it would of been one of our fans that got nicked.
                What's wrong with people?
                This fixture has always brought out the numpties as far back as I can remember, heard there was a guy on the floor with serious head injury after the game , nobody should be dealing with that at a football match .

Comment

Working...
                X