Would one of the most successful/Wealthiest Men in the World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would one of the most successful/Wealthiest Men in the World

Take over a Club/ Business and not want it to be a success - The Indian market is MASSIVE, just think of the potential.

The Futures Bright, The Futures Blue and White!!

The great thing is that the sort of money required to sort our club out is pocket change to this guy!

Comment

I have re-read the official statement about 10 times... not sure if it's because I've missed it for a long time or if what I'm reading is true.

Comment

Calm down Neil, is it raining yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil
          All getting over excited again,lets just see how it all pans out.
          why shouldn't we....surely it's better news than we have had for ages.......

Comment

no santa clause at your house :laugh:
            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

You won't be happy until you are able to see a match being played at Loftus Rd during a monsoon, will ya? :laugh:

Comment

totally agree Neil some seem to forget we have been here before and look how that nearly ended.

Comment

Difference is they do want to make us ' Global ' and they have the Mullah and access to a very large market to back it up.

Why would such a wealthy man even bother, unless he wants to watch league 1/Championship football - Can't see that somehow can you.

Time to be think positive and be positive.

Comment

Working...
                  X