Thank You Lakshmi and Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Lakshmi and Amit

I think it would be good to send a message, along the lines of the Team Amit one, to Lakshmi and Amit, expressing our appreciation.

What does everyone else think ?

All for that !!

Hopefully this is a new era.

Players need to roll up sleeves now.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Agree completely. Thank you for fighting for us. Thank you for not walking away when others would have. Thank you for all of the money you've spent keeping our small club alive. Whether we are Championship or League 1 we are QPR and that's all that matters. We were always going to be here long after Briatore because we are QPR in whatever shape that maybe.

Comment

to be honest we owe them alot. thank you amit and the rest of the mittals

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
          Agree completely. Thank you for fighting for us. Thank you for not walking away when others would have. Thank you for all of the money you've spent keeping our small club alive. Whether we are Championship or League 1 we are QPR and that's all that matters. We were always going to be here long after Briatore because we are QPR in whatever shape that maybe.
          Ditto that a million times over!

Comment

Thank You, with you in charge I feel we now may have made the 1st step and get back "our" QPR, raise the roof and reunit the fan base.
            One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              All for that !!

Hopefully this is a new era.

Players need to roll up sleeves now.
              Well according to Stewpeas on FB He's "Hoping the change will be for the better!!!Come on u Rs!!!"

Lets make it a party atmosphere at HQ tomorrow, Rangers are back.
              Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1 View Post
                I think it would be good to send a message, along the lines of the Team Amit one, to Lakshmi and Amit, expressing our appreciation.

What does everyone else think ?
                Absolutely.

Comment

this is great news but aint going to get too carried away cos aint we have been here before.

Comment

Working...
                  X