Forest Sold Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forest Sold Out

Sold out almost 3,000 tickets, that is a great turn out by anyone's standards, sadly the rest of the ground will be empty.

Boooooooooooooooo

Haven't their fortunes improved since dumping Hughton? I assume they're all excited and thinking about the play-offs with their new manager (who's name escapes me).

Comment

Cooper

Comment

Not surprised in a great run of form, we'll have to be a lot better than we've been in recent weeks to beat them, probably a lot staying down making a weekend of it

Comment

Plenty of cheap hotel deals in London on line at present, so i would assume plenty of them out on the #### in the West End Friday and Saturday night.
          I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
            Haven't their fortunes improved since dumping Hughton? I assume they're all excited and thinking about the play-offs with their new manager (who's name escapes me).
            massively improved with 4 straight wins until losing at home to Fulham.

They will probably win tonight as they often do against us. Being broadcast live on Sky and playing on a Friday evening all but guarantees a win for them.

Comment

We will win comfortably

Comment

Home win tonight.

Comment

Working...
                X