No announcement yet.

Peterborough Away ticket details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in pboro and Sunderland used to bring 5000 but yes all yellow is away behind goal is the better stand

Comment

anyone else having issues on the website buying these,tried seven different cards on different peoples log ins?
      grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      tin pot system 19th in line on phone and been trying non stop on the web since ten and it is not accepting payment and we pay £3.50 for this pleasure!

Comment

I was quite surprised yday I got thru in 10 mins , the staff are really polite its the system that doesn't stack up .This is now happening every time we have a away game where we take numbers . I'm happy with the points system as that's fair but we really fall down on the technology and phone side

Comment

Finally got through on the phone after 1 hour 15 minutes, web was a complete non starter...thank god I have an understanding boss!

Comment

Only 450 tickets left apparently.

We could yet ask for part of the Main Stand, that usually holds 1,488 seats.

Looks like we are close to selling out.

Comment

Got couple tickets today
              my in laws are all posh fans need to turn these over for my sanity

they e got a couple of handy players Dembele is quick and Taylor cm can ping it around but they’re crap at the back

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                Got couple tickets today
                my in laws are all posh fans need to turn these over for my sanity

they e got a couple of handy players Dembele is quick and Taylor cm can ping it around but they’re crap at the back
                Their front two are the threat, but I think we can get them at the back if we are mentally switched on.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

Their front two are the threat, but I think we can get them at the back if we are mentally switched on.
                  Jonson Clarke Harris banned for a tweet when he was 16, Marriott injured for five months. Dembele has pace proper pace but they are weak and lack height at the back

Comment

Is Posh sold out, just tried booking on the Webby and its blank?

Was easier getting tickets in the home side at the Fools LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                      Is Posh sold out, just tried booking on the Webby and its blank?

Was easier getting tickets in the home side at the Fools LOL!
                      They went on general sale this morning but there were only 180 odd left , probably gone , don’t know if we will get an extra allocation though.

Comment

I’m hearing we are getting extra allocation.

Comment

according to local news in Pboro probably getting a corner of the main stand, which is the section they give to small following away sides which is roughly another 1500 or so tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                            according to local news in Pboro probably getting a corner of the main stand, which is the section they give to small following away sides which is roughly another 1500 or so tickets.
                            I think that area holds 1,488 seats, we should get that allocation so means we could be potentially be getting close to 4,000 travelling.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post

I think that area holds 1,488 seats, we should get that allocation so means we could be potentially be getting close to 4,000 travelling.
                              Going by my previous experience of big qpr away support, this has got home win written all over it .

Comment

Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Going by my previous experience of big qpr away support, this has got home win written all over it .
                                I’d be well disappointed to lose to these, although nobody has a right to victory they are poor at the back missing main striker lose Dembele they got nothing to fear. They were tucked up by ppg debacle for Wycombe as had they gone up with Toney they would of stayed up, this leagues a step to far for majority of the squad

Comment

Working...
                                X